Welcome to Grindelstudio Hamburg
The Grindelstudio was founded in August, 2000. The location at that time was the Grindelberg in Hamburg-Rotherbaum, very near the NDR radio in the Rothenbaumchaussee. Hence, the name also comes.
Since end of 2007 the studio is in bigger rooms in Bellealliancestrasse near the Christuskirche in Hamburg-Eimsbüttel. With the public local traffic it very feels well to reach, only just 100 m away from the subway station Christuskirche.
Also on the week-end the studio is taken when required for you, also by night hours. A parking place mostly exists.
The Grindelstudio offers, even at short notice, amongst other services:
- Conference connections using ISDN-Codec
- Production of features, audio books etc.
- Postproduction, Mastering
- Demo CDs for announcers, actors or musicians
- Original Sound editing with subsequent replication via Upload/Filetransfer
- Copying of studio tapes, shellac or vinyl records, or MD's, DAT, cassettes to CD, wav or MP3 or to cassette
- Recording of telephone interviews
- Advice and service for choosing technical equipment
- Video recording of your event, including editing and Menus on DVD
- Computer service and repair, hard- and software advice, PC emergency service
- Homepage construction through partner companies
- Amplification of small events, i.e. society meetings, including recording on CD