The sound studio for radio productions, audio-books,
telephone interviews and live conference connections using ISDN
The Grindelstudio offers:
- 2 speaker places in a professionally sound-isolated speaker's cabin with high-quality equipment
- Production of radio specials from BmE to features, Original- Sound editing, audio-books
- Demo CD for actors, announcers and musicians with small instruments such as:- guitar, flute, accordion etc.
- Live conference/ telephone interviews with participants world-wide using ISDN-Codec, these can be recorded and transferred.
- Production of copies ( studio tapes or cassettes to CD etc.) under the compliance of Copyright Laws
- CD recording of your childrens´ favourite songs, even with a friend
- Transfer of completed productions to the public broadcasting radio stations (WDR;DLR;DLF;SWR;BR) using Filetransfer/Upload
- Arranging a speaker for your own feature
- Construction of special adapters, small reparation
- Copying of your shellac records
- Video recording of your party/event including editing, transfer onto DVD with Menus and possible background music (for private use).
- When the booth is not in use, it can be rented as a practise room for hobby musicians
who can’t disturb the neighbours at home. Ideal for tuba, trumpet, electric guitar, violin and many other portable instruments
- Amplification of small indoor venues, such as club/ society meetings or school events. If requested these can be recorded and copied as a CD
© Grindelstudio Hamburg 2009 aktualisiert am